Birchlea Lodge is a family-run self-catering pine log cabin. In an exclusive, small site set around a fenced-in lochan (large pond), it has its own open grassed garden and 2 large decked verandas. There is parking for 2/3 cars alongside.
The lodge comfortably sleeps 6 on one level and is ideally suited to couples and families of all ages. Please note, there are 2 steps up to the front door via the decking.
Finished to a high standard – it has a fully equipped kitchen and gas central heating.
- Entrance hall
- Large open plan living room/dining room/kitchen. Fridge-freezer, full cooker & hob, microwave, dishwasher, dining table for 6
- 3- seater and 2-seater sofas; a large armchair
- Freesat 40″ TV, DVD, radio and CD player
- Master bedroom – king-sized bed; en-suite with walk-in shower.
- 2 further bedrooms, both twin beds
- Travel cot available and the bedrooms are spacious enough to allow for an extra travel cot or toddler beds if you want to bring your own
- Family bathroom with shower o/ bath (also en-suite shower room off main bedroom – see above)
- Utility cupboard with washing machine & tumble dryer. Note this room is unheated so is fine for drying specialist cycling clothing & wetsuits
- Linen, towels, tea towel, hairdryer, iron & ironing board
- Parking for 2/3 cars
- Terraced with covered decks on 2 sides, patio furniture, level garden, ideal for the garden games included
- High chair available
Strictly no smoking in or around Birchlea Lodge
Dog(s) welcome by prior arrangement. Dogs must bring their own beds and be toileted off site. Please note there is an additional charge of £25 per dog per week/£20 per dog per short break.